Subject+Verb+Noun/Pronoun+Bare infinitive - Grammar gym

 Subject + Verb + Noun/Pronoun + infinitive (without 'to')

In this pattern, the verb takes an infinitive without 'to'.


Examples :  He let me use his car.
直線圖說文字 3:  We use the infinitive without 'to'
 


             I saw him enter the room.
直線圖說文字 3:  We use the infinitive without 'to'
 



Other verbs used in this way are :
             hear             feel        make
             watch          notice

EXERCISE 21   Write ten sensible sentences from this table.



He
We
They
I
She


heard
watched
made
felt
noticed
saw


somebody
me
him
us
a boy
them


touch my hair
tell a lie
draw the picture
leave the room
call me
open the door
push at the back
burn the letter



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

The Past Tense - Grammar gym

The Present Continuous Tense - Grammar gym